About the job
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Reward & OD Manager/Senior Specialist is responsible to design, implement, and manage a comprehensive rewards and organizational development strategy that aligns with the company's business objectives. This role is instrumental in ensuring that the organization's compensation and benefits packages are competitive, equitable, and in line with industry standards, while also fostering a positive and high-performance work culture.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Compensation and Benefits Management:
1. Design, implement, and manage compensation and benefits programs.
2. Conduct regular market research and analysis to ensure competitiveness.
3. Administer salary structures and compensation adjustments.
4. Oversee the development and management of benefit plans.
1. manage performance management processes.
2. Develop and implement objectives setting and performance evaluation processes
3. Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on performance-related issues.
1. Conduct Yearly Org Design workshops and follow ups.
1. Develop and execute a comprehensive rewards strategy aligned with organizational goals.
2. Monitor the effectiveness of rewards programs and recommend improvements.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
1. Utilize data analytics to assess the impact and effectiveness of reward and OD initiatives.
2. Generate reports and provide insights to inform decision-making.
3. Ensure data privacy and security in handling sensitive employee information.
1. Assist in managing organizational design initiatives, projects and communication plans.
Budget (People Cost) Management:
1. Manage people cost budgets related to compensation, benefits, and OD initiatives.
CAPABILITY PROFILE – Required Background
• Bachelors or Master degree in Human Resources, Management or closely related field
Technical Skills and Experiences required
• Minimum 5yrs experience in a related field. • Knowledge of Compensation and Benefit is an advantage.
• This role also requires working independently and self-starters.
Competencies to be successful on the job
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Able to work independently and prioritize his/her own tasks
• Passion for excellence in execution
• Result oriented
• Works well under pressure in changing context and environment
• Energetic, dynamic person
• Creative thinking and out of the box approach to problem solving
• High level of curiosity for new consumer trends in the industry as well as technological solution
• Excel skills
• Team player
• English & Japanese proficiency required
• Finance background is an advantage
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company built on three businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition.
At Danone, we aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with our vision - Danone, One Planet. One Health - which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected. We deliberately concentrate on high-growth and health-focused categories, and commit to operating in an efficient, sustainable and responsible manner.
Check out the link below to find out more about Danone in Japan. http://www.danone.co.jp/
Danone Japan is a certified B Corporation and is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Marital Status / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity Danone Japan doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.