About the job
We are searching for a colleague with strong organizational skills and accurancy for a part time project that will last until December 2022. This position at Danone could be perfect for you!
You will be in charge of communicating with our customers and vendors across the nodic countrys, primarily through emails, and handling incoming questions as necessary in your role as a Customer & Vendors documentation coordinator. We believe this position would be great fit for last year studenst in law. This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden but as we believe in hybrid work, you could choose to work remotely or to work from our office in Solna.
Your main responsibilities will be
• To pepare and send letters to all clients informing them about changes that have occurred as a result of a project implementation, including legal changes and/or amendments to their contracts, wherever applicable
• To prepare and send same letters to all vendors including legal changes and/or amendments to their contracts, wherever applicable
• Follow up replies, pro-actively contact these Partners in case of no replies from their side
• Handle incoming questions about the occured legal changes, based on a prepared Q&A
• Track and maintain current information on all outgoing and incoming correspondence and report it to the project team on a weekly meetings
• Coordinate contract amendments execution with Danone’s NorBal Legal’s department
In order to be successful in the role we believe that you have:
- Good knowledge with Excel, Word and other standard MS Office programs
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English (verbal and written)
- Detail oriented person, self-driven with strong ability to plan ahead and consistently to monitor execution.
A job which could easily turn into a career in Danone. We believe everyone is born with superpowers, something which comes natural to you. We know the uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energy, so we believe in all Danoner’s potential and when we build careers based on these superpowers and develop everyone’s potential to the fullest, magic happens. This is how we like to see Talent Management in Danone.
At Danone we strive to have variety of benefits across our region in Nordics & Baltics and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Health insurance from first working day
- Stay active with the help of Yearly Wellness Contribution
- Remote work opportunities
- Unlimited access to our online learning platform and other amazing opportunities for your professional development, like buddy program, trainings, workshops etc
- Organization and Team events
And hey, want a snack? Feel free to grab a yoghurt in the fridge at the office – products available all day!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business categories: Dairy and Drinks, Plant-Based Products and Specialized Nutrition who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health. Danone Nordics & Baltics has 500 employees, and our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, ProViva, Souvenaid, Fortimel, Neocate, Lophlex, Actimel, Aqua d’Or and Fortini.
We develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes. Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability? For more information about Danone, our teams and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
Click “APPLY” button and send in your application in English before the closing date of August 31th. The recruitment process is ongoing, and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe tha t the position may be filled before last application date. Please note that due to summer holidays we will start the interview process at the beginning of August. We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Danone AB with its registered office in Stockholm (Gårdsvägen 14, 169 70 Solna) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.