About the job
Are you an ambitious professional looking for the next step in your career in an entrepreneurial and international environment? Do you want to be a part of a purpose driven FMCG-company and be a key player in logistics coordination?
This position is permanent, and it’s based in Riga but as we believe in hybrid work you could choose to work remotely or to work from our office in "Jaunā Teika"
- Handle invoices, creating purchase orders and follow up costs
- Communicate with logistics suppliers, internal stakeholders etc. to achieve high quality of delivery to our customers
- Secure correct stock data in SAP, utilize IT and other resources to optimize processes
- Logistics claim follow up
- Prepare reports & support team in projects
- Look for new solutions to support quality, efficiency and costs reduction in logistics process
- Other relevant tasks
- Preferably 2 year experience in Logistics & FMCG field
- University degree (Logistics, Business, or related)
- Fluent in Excel and preferable previously worked in SAP
- Fluent in English – both verbal and in writing
- Enjoying working with system linked tasks mixed with some investigation and problem-solving
- Ability to manage complexity
- Well organized and good in communication
At Danone we strive to have variety of benefits across our region in Nordics & Baltics and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Salary starting from 1800 euro/gross monthly.
- Annual Bonus
- Health insurance from first working day
- Access to sports and wellness program
- One share for all allowing to become co-owner of Danone
- Remote work opportunities
- Unlimited access to our online learning platforms and other amazing opportunities for your professional development
- Organization and Team events
And hey, want a snack? Feel free to grab a yoghurt in the fridge at the office – products available all day!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business categories: Dairy and Drinks, Plant-Based Products and Specialized Nutrition who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics has 500 employees, and our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, Aptamil, Souvenaid, Fortimel, Neocate, Lophlex, Actimel, Aqua d’Or, Fortini and Milupa.
We develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes. Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
For more information about Danone, our teams and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
Click “APPLY” button and send in your application in English before the closing date of October 14th. Recruitment process is ongoing, and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
SIA “Nutricia” with its registered office in Riga (Gustava Zemgala gatve 74, Riga, LV-1039, Latvia) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.