About the job
- Lead and implement key projects – innovation, productivity and secure supply.
- Lead cross functional project teams.
- Drive project management practices such as planning, execution, risk management, etc.
- Monitor project performance, risks tracking and change requests.
- Deliver projects and key project milestones first time right – quality, timelines, cost, etc.
- Ensure link with external partners, e.g. suppliers, labs, etc. for project execution.
- Relationship and stakeholder management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Level 8 Bachelor’s Degree in a Business discipline preferred.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in project management or a related field such as supply chain, research and development or procurement.
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Background in FMCG, manufacturing or pharmaceutical.
- Experience using systems with a strong project culture such as IT / Automotive.
- Demonstratable interpersonal and people management skills / experience.
- Proven organisational and planning abilities.
Danone Early Life Nutrition is a division of the Danone Group. The Macroom Supply Point is a Centre of Excellence and is a strategic spray drying factory within the division. It is a major supplier of infant formula to other plants within the network.
We are currently recruiting for a Operations and Projects Manager position. This is a 12-month, fixed-term contract. If you have experience in a project management, supply chain or related discipline and are familiar with a FMCG environment within the manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry, this may be the opportunity for you.