About the job
Are you an ambitious professional who have a strong sense of responsibility and wants to build his/her career in the FMCG company? Are you passionate and curious about efficiency, data, have analytical mindset with the courage to test and learn? If yes, maybe the position of Junior Profitable Revenue Growth Manager for Baltics at Danone might be the right fit for you!
As a Junior PRGM manager for Baltics, you will manage PRGM pillars (price/portfolio architecture, promotional strategy, mix management) to drive profitable growth across Danone brands and categories You will be a part of our Commercial team in Baltics and work in close co-operation with internal stakeholders in sales, marketing and finance.
This position is permanent, and it’s based in Riga but as we believe in hybrid work you could choose to work remotely or to work from our office in "Jaunā Teika".
Your main resposibilities will be:
- Defining pricing strategy
- Analysing promotions and investments effectiveness
- Maintaining promo analysis systems and tools, ensure proper data input
- Input into business planning process, identifying opportunities to improve, collect and formulate learnings.
- Creating Promo Guidelines to optimize promo efficiency across brands and customers
- Portfolio analysis and recommending portfolio architecture
- Building scenarios to maximize business KPIs delivery and active influencing on decision making process
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Knowledge regarding FMCG or Retail market, shoppers, customers, competitors and positioning against competition will be considered as an advantage
- Understanding of cost structure (brands, formats) and levers to drive profitability
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize information to create breakthrough business solutions
- Good understanding of products and distribution channels
- Fluent English
At Danone we strive to have variety of benefits across our region in Nordics & Baltics and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Monthly salary starting from 1800 euro/gross, depending on the candidate’s experience
- Annual Bonus
- Health insurance from first working day
- Access to sports and wellness program
- One share for all allowing to become co-owner of Danone
- Remote work opportunities
- Unlimited access to our online learning platforms and other amazing opportunities for your professional development
- Organization and Team events
And hey, want a snack? Feel free to grab a yoghurt in the fridge at the office – products available all day!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business categories: Dairy and Drinks, Plant-Based Products and Specialized Nutrition who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics has 500 employees, and our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, Aptamil, Souvenaid, Fortimel, Neocate, Lophlex, Actimel, Aqua d’Or, Fortini and Milupa.
We develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes. Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
For more information about Danone, our teams and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
Click “APPLY” button and send in your application in English before the closing date of October 14th. Recruitment process is ongoing, and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
SIA “Nutricia” with its registered office in Riga (Gustava Zemgala gatve 74, Riga, LV-1039, Latvia) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.