Is Master Data your dream career path?
Wanna kick-off your career at a Top FMCG global player?
We know that Master Data means a lot, so let us tell you more about our structure.
Shortly about departments, in which you can find an internship:
- Vencor, Customer, Material Master Data (Management of production data, BOMs)
- Trade terms management Master Data (Management of invoice trade terms, data collection and process management)
- Finance Master Data (Analyses of roles and modifications, user maintenance, regular communication with regional and central teams, takes part in internal control and audit process)
- Product Master Data (Monitoring data quality via respective tools, checking data consistency, creating/ maintaining updates in SAP)
We may not currently have any position open, but we would love to give best candidates opportunity to apply. If you are looking for first internship or junior position in departments, listed above, leave your Resume. This way, we can be in touch with you, when a role opens.
- University degree in Advanced Analytics – Big Data, Finance and Accounting, Economics or related
- Communicative level of English and Polish
- Available for full time job
- Open minded and pro-active approach
- Good MS Office command (especially Excel)
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Danone, Żywiec Zdrój, and Nutricia we are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Alpro, Activia, Żywiec Zdrój or Nutridrink sounds familiar to you?
For more information about Danone, our divisions, and our culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
• Danone is all about development! We ensure you work with great products, technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
• We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
• On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefits package for parents, life insurance or social fund.
• For internship positions we offer 1 year employment contract
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first interview.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.