Is Supply Chain your dream career path?
Wanna kick-off your career at a Top FMCG global player?
We know that Supply Chain means a lot, so let us tell you more about our structure.
Shortly about departments, in which you can find an internship:
• Supply Planning department (Reassures availability of our products in the supply chain network. The role includes stock management, copacking planning, planning & scheduling the production in factories)
• Demand Planning department (Focuses on forecasting the demand for our products and detailed sales forecasts, Integrated Business Planning and their post analysis)
• Logistic & Warehouse department (The logistics department deals with transport, storage, and distribution planning, planning and executing the flow of our products between factories and external warehouses, and then between these warehouses and customers)
• Procurement department (Managing direct and indirect purchasing categories. Drives efficiency in all cost lines and offers alternative solutions. Focuses on maximizing cost-competitiveness.)
We may not currently have any position open, but we would love to give best candidates opportunity to apply. If you are looking for first internship, listed above, leave your Resume. This way, we can be in touch with you, when a role opens.
• University degree (in progress) in supply chain management, logistic, finance or quantitative methods
• Full-time availability
• Communicative level of Polish and English (min. B2 level)
• People person with knowledge hunger and analytical mindset
• Good MS Office command (especially excel)
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Danone, Żywiec Zdrój, and Nutricia we are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Alpro, Activia, Żywiec Zdrój or Nutridrink sounds familiar to you?
For more information about Danone, our divisions, and our culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
• Danone is all about development! We ensure you work with great products, technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
• We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
• On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefits package for parents, life insurance or social fund.
• For internship positions we offer 1 year employment contract
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first interview.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.