Would you like to kick off your career in Finance Master Data? You have come to the right place! Join our international Master Data Team, work 12 unforgettable months with us, and gain extensive experience in Finance Master Data!
Do you want to know more? See what we can offer you!
We are looking for a person who will support the Master Data team in numerous non-core activities and projects:
- Analysis of roles and modifications, user maintenance, and follow-up facilitation,
- Communication with regional and central teams, internal control/audit support,
- Assistance in preparation of training materials and publications,
- Ad-hoc reports and analytics.
- You have good written and spoken English (min. Intermediate level),
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, or related studies, OR studies during weekends and you are ready to commit to 40 hours per week,
- You have knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, preferably ESP SAP,
- You have analytical skills and accuracy.
- Contract for 12 months (full time),
- Opportunities for further development,
- Possibility to build professional experience in an FMCG international company,
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych wramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa) is the controllerof your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.