Would you like to become a part of the IT revolution as a global FMCG leader? Here is your chance. As the IT Junior Business Solution Analyst in Danone, you will join IT&DATA Team in Poland in the Manufacturing domain. You will contribute and provide a range of IT services within the D2D (Design to Delivery) area in the Europe CIS & Turkey zone.
Embark on an exciting transformation journey of IT, fostering a new culture of everyday agility. A culture of being change catalysts, borderless, obsessed with value creation, and being a proud tech tribe.
What will you do? As the IT Junior Business Solutions Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing IT services to the business (i.e. Danone companies in Europe CIS & Turkey) by acting as IT Level1 support – the first point of contact for business users
- Analyzing and driving improvements of IT systems within the Manufacturing domain
- Building partnerships with business users to be able to collect and analyze their needs, translate them into IT solutions to lead to project execution
- Leading and/or participating in projects of implementing IT solutions within the Manufacturing area
- Acting as an ambassador of IT strategy within business
- Contributing to IT services portfolio by providing best-in-class support for the business
You are a perfect fit for this role, because:
- You already gained your first experience in an IT organization acting as front end (towards business users). ServiceNow tool knowledge is a plus
- You have a solid functional knowledge about SAP MM, PM, and PP modules (WMS experience is a plus)
- You have experience in IT projects execution within D2D-related scope – Industrial or Logistics
- You are a master of connecting dots and love to explore and dig into technical details to find the answer
- You are proactive, able to adapt to change, and think out-of-the-box
- You have good communication skills to keep them clear and transparent picture in minds of key stakeholders
- You are able to work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a relocation package to help you out
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Danone, Żywiec Zdrój, and Nutricia we are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Alpro, Activia, Żywiec Zdrój or Nutridrink sounds familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward? At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. Join this worldwide movement and explore Danone IS/IT universe: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution! For more information about Danone, our divisions, and our culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com
- You will become a part of the IT revolution as a global FMCG leader!
- Danone is all about development! We ensure you work with great products, and technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
- We value smart working, so while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, a benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. The next steps are two meetings with your future managers at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT Team in Poland whose vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your data disclosed in the profile and documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).