Would you like to become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader? Here is your chance. As the Scrum Master at Danone’s, you will join our IT & DATA Team in Poland. You will be responsible for establishing Scrum, helping everyone to understand Scrum theory and practice, within Project Team and organization. As your accountability will be team’s effectiveness, by enabling the team to improve its practices in Scrum framework.
Embark on an exciting transformation journey of IT, fostering a new culture of everyday agility. A culture of being change catalysts, borderless, obsessed with value creation and of being a proud tech tribe.
As the Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Leadership for the team, helping the team to improve its performance and achieve best quality, user alignment and value creation.
- Facilizing the adoption and application of Agile in the ways of working of the Product Team and the organization
- Ensuring people work together in an efficient way, using Scrum and other Agile Frameworks
- Interacting with a variety of stakeholders inside and outside the team, from all levels, to ensure highest level of productivity of the team
- Removing impediments of any nature to ensure the team members are focused on delivery, acting as a shield for the team
You are a perfect fit for this role, because:
- You are experienced SCRUM Master. Experience ahead of certification.
- You are experienced in other Agile frameworks (e.g.: Kanban)
- You have highly developed coaching and mentoring skills
- You have proven ability to facilitate Agile teams effectively with zero formal authority
- You are skilled with problem solving and resolving conflict
- You have strong communication skills and ability to rapidly build trust and positively influence others at all levels of the organization
- You have strong time management and organization skills
- You are “thinking outside the box” person and prefer to work with ones
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Danone, Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Alpro, Activia, Żywiec Zdrój or Nutridrink sounds familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward? At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. Join this worldwide movement and explore Danone IS/IT universe: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
- You will become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader!
- Danone is all about development! We ensure you working with great products, technologies in international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop on this position depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts.
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next steps are two meetings with your future managers at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).