About the job
Specific working patterns – Mon-Thur 08:45-17:15, Fri 16:00 finish.
Some flexibility after probation to work full time over 4 days. Any weekend of other shifts and a description in terms of regularity and whether self-roster or mandatory - No field work in the account at weekends.
There would be a requirement to work a minimum of 2 shifts per month on our out of hours service. Geographic location - Mainly Nottinghamshire but may need to cover Leicestershire 1 day per month
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with patients, families and healthcare practitioners
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage their own diary with minimal supervision
- Be a registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN or RNLD) with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Ideally have PEG experience, although full training provided
- Be competent in the use of technology, including Windows programmes such as Outlook, Word and video conferencing such as Zoom, MS Teams as well as using a tablet and smart phone
- Live within, or be willing to travel within Nottinghamshire
- Have a full clean driving licence
Danone is a major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across three divisions: Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia, Light & Free), Specialised Nutrition (Nutricia, Aptamil, Cow & Gate, Fortisip, Complan).
Specialised Nutrition is the newly formed entity bringing together two previously separate divisions, Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition, offering nutritional solutions with the shared goal of improving the health and well-being of vulnerable individuals, from the first day of pregnancy into old age.
We are a people powered business, characterised by trust. We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive salary, (including London weighting where relevant), and annual bonus
- Generous overtime payments for covering very occasional out of hours telephone advice service
- Company Car
- A lunch allowance
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance & Health cash plan
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing up to 3 days with service (with the ability to purchase or sell an additional 5 days!)
- An excellent pension scheme with up to 12% contribution by the Company
- A comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package which you can select from to suit your lifestyle
- Payment of Nursing and Midwifery Council re-validation and Royal College of Nursing membership
- Stationery costs reimbursed
- Product vouchers
- Access to Bupa Healthy Minds mental health support program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- A fully supported blended learning induction programme, including RCN accredited Enteral Specialist Care learning modules
- Discounted gym membership and even on-site gyms in some of our hubs!
- An approachable and highly trained Clinical Practice Manager and Human Resources team to support you throughout your career.
- A rich CPD programme spanning both clinical and non-clinical competencies to support continuous professional development and contribute towards NMC re-validation
- The opportunity to develop your skills and grow in a specialist arena as part of a global organisation
- Regular team meetings and clinical supervision
If you think this role might be of interest, click the link to apply. If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please contact our Clincial Practice Manager, Cara Chamberlain, at Cara.Chamberlain@nutricia.com