About the job
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor – 37.5 hours per week, 5 days per week
Location: Trowbridge (Hybrid Working between office and home)
Salary: Competitive Salary, bonus and an excellent range of benefits including use of on-site gym, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private healthcare, up to 12% company pension contribution plus a wide range of flexible benefits to choose from to suit your lifestyle!
If you’re looking for a career which will unlock new opportunities, working for a household name in a role where you will make a difference to people’s lives, then this is the role for you! We are looking for people with great customer service experience, for example, from call centers, retail, hospitality or the care sector.
Danone is a major FMCG company whose mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Our market-leading consumer brands include Evian, Activia and Alpro, and our Specialised Nutrition products (e.g. Aptamil, Cow & Gate, Fortisip, Complan) which improve the quality of life of thousands of patients across the UK and can even save lives. Join our customer services, patient centric team to help ensure that all our patients receive their supplies in line with their specific individual requirements as and when they need them.
Working between home and our bright modern offices in Trowbridge, you will be providing the first line of contact to many of our patients and carers within our Patient Services team. Here at Danone/Nutricia we break the mold of typical call center environments. Working as part of a friendly, close-knit and supportive team, there are no stuffy scripts or selling involved here! We recognise that our people are our biggest asset and we aim to offer a supportive work environment in which colleagues can thrive and progress. In fact, this role is a great opportunity to learn all about our business and is often the spring-board to other career opportunities within the business!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction and professional customer support
- Establishing rapport so you can have meaningful conversations with patients/carers and healthcare professionals to understand how you can help and then providing relevant solutions
- Maintaining and updating customer account details
- Handling complaints and taking ownership to resolve them
- Being the voice of our patients/carers to help us continually improve
- Acting with care and integrity - making time to resolve queries and building the trust to provide great service.
We operate shifts on a rota system so you’ll be comfortable working hours varying between 8am and 8pm, primarily from 8.45am-5pm, with a couple of early and late shifts per months. You will also be required to work approximately one in Saturday in every 8-12 week from 9.00-1pm, for which you will receive time off in lieu.
The successful candidate will:
- Be as passionate and proud as we are about providing an exceptional customer experience!
- Be a great listener and communicator, enthusiastic, reliable, resilient, empathetic, calm and reassuring, with a good dose of common sense mixed in!
- See challenges as an opportunity to find solutions
- Possess a good standard of verbal and written English
- Be IT literate and completely at ease with using technology and learning new systems
- Have excellent time keeping & organisational skills
- Be flexible and willing to adapt where necessary, to help the team and for your own personal development.
- Excellent training and support from our training manager and the wider team to succeed and achieve in your new role.
- A competitive salary and benefits package including annual bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (for full-time employees), generous employer pension contribution of up to 12%, private healthcare cover, life assurance and health screening.
- A fantastic range of optional flexible benefits designed to suit your lifestyle including the ability to buy or sell 5 days holiday per year.
- Additional non-contractual benefits including when working on-site, such as free yogurts and fresh fruit.
- Access to a subsidised canteen and even a subsidised Starbucks!
- Access to our modern on-site gym and even your own personal trainer for just £4 per month!
- Cash reimbursements when purchasing our products
- Relaxed dress code
- Free on-site parking
We are looking for the very best people to join our business who are as passionate about great customer service as we are! So if you feel you have the skills and attributes to make a difference and you want to become a proud ‘Danoner’ and part of our success story, apply today!
Ensuring an inclusive working culture that is accessible to all is important to us. We therefore support flexible ways of working wherever possible. Please let us know in your application if and how you would like to explore flexible working for this position.
#LI-Hybrid #customerservices #customerservicesjobs