Sobre el trabajo
Our WHY is INVITING the WORLD to EXPERIENCE our BEST WATER BRANDS as well as PLANT BASED PRODUCTS.
We bring to life our iconic global brands EVIAN, VOLVIC & FERRARELLE.
At the same time, we take care of bringing plant-based food and drinks reflecting our desire to offer a wider choice to all consumers, especially the growing number of ‘flexitarians’ looking to diversify their protein sources, and people with dietary constraints or preferences.
We operate on a unique business model: partnership with local distributors. We work with more than 150 distributors, operating in more than 110 countries. The team behind it is no more than 100 people, with employees strategically based around the world. In fact, we are one of the most culturally diverse Business Unit in Danone with about 30 different nationalities located in over 20 countries.
When you join us, you will be amongst like-minded individuals – ambitious and hunger for more, flexible & autonomous, resilient in the face of challenges & driving change, high-performers & team players. Every individual makes a direct impact to our business results.
We are Evian Volvic International (EVI).
• Trade Marketing: key focus for this position. Coordinate with Marketing Manager, collaborate with BDMs and distributors in developing activation plans, provide market analysis and monitor campaigns results across key markets
• Build compelling trade selling stories to distributors and final customers (Modern Trade, Travel Retail, Horeca)
• Develop in-store activations for key customers
• Omnichannel Planning: Adopt an omnichannel approach to campaign planning and execution, focused on impulse, HORECA, travel retail, MT
• A&P Management: Thoroughly implement the budgetary process set by the central team, and monitor spending of budget vs. allocation per campaign and market
• Agency Briefing: Brief ATL/BTL agency partner, campaigns development and content creation (for local content, or for localizing global content)
• Stakeholder Management: good collaboration with the central team and teams, distributor partners to discuss opportunities, activation calendar/plans, and best practices across Evian Volvic International
• Pack: lead graphic chain process with all involved functions
• Local regulation: Ensure that innovations/renovations SKUs & labels are compliant with local regulations across the markets
• Monitoring & reporting: : constant performance monitoring to identify gaps and opps for portfolio optimization/strengthening
• Portfolio: based on analysis, propose and manage initiatives
• Launch Planning: Co build - with Marketing Manager, Central Team, BDMs, Support Functions, Local agencies, and Distributors - innovation launch plans and concrete list of KPIs across growth driving channels
Consumer, Market, category exploration
• Market overview: Understand and monitor the latest consumer/category/channels trends, dynamic; conduct market visits to monitor EVI in-store executions and activations relevant to the category
• Insights Analysis: Analyse market and competitive reports received from our distributors and agency partners, and suggest action plans when needed
• EVI Marketing community
• Hierarchical reports;
• Business Development / Finance / Supply Chain / Quality
• EVI Central HR
• Global teams (acceleration unit)
• Other departments/CBUs, according to functional needs (Factory, etc.)
Would typically have around 4 to 5 years of relevant experience Brand Management or Trade marketing, ideally both (Trade Marketing experience as the prio) within a strong multinational FMCG company (F&B , high-end/premium as a plus).
ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Result oriented: flexible, fast learner and entrepreneurial mind
- Ability to easy adapt and leverage a truly international and multi-cultural environment to effectively engage people
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize workload effectively
- Identify key stakeholder needs (BDMs, distributors, customers) and propose solutions based on feedback and data
- Leadership skills & strategic thinking: challenge, lead, influence, engage
- Results oriented and committed to excellence in execution
- Dynamic with a positive attitude, open to new ideas and eager to take on challenges
- Team player, but also autonomous when needed
- Proficiency in marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of category and assortment management
- Knowledge of trade channels (mass market, ecommerce, horeca and traditional trade)
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Strong influencing skills (internal and external stakeholders)
- Presentation skills
- University Degree
- English fluent. Other languages are welcome (French/Spanish/Italian...)
At Danone, we guarantee that you can simply be yourself. We believe that it's up to you to define the way you work, to develop yourself, to progress.
With us, you'll work in an exciting, complex and challenging environment. This is how you will create new opportunities!
Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU