Sobre el trabajo
Danone's mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Blédina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don't wait, click and discover the Danone IS/IT universe and join the movement: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
Duties & Responsabilities
• Develops and articulate OneSource Platform vision, goals, and value.
• Defines operating intent for the platform aligned to overall Global and Regional D&A intents .
• Manages all stages of platform lifecycle and performance, supported by metrics.
• Manages development and operational plans, roadmaps, and budgets.
• Brings external markets insights into best-in-class platform capabilities to enable "economies of data tech scope" globally.
• Consolidates and prioritizes appropriate tech products with the platform.
• Drives standardization and consistency of platform tech.
• Plan solution engineering/test and release for the platform.
• Supports roadmap for platform, including leveraging tech capabilities cross-region, cross-product areas.
• Drives technical and cross-region platform aligned to overall D&A vision.
• Drives adoption of the platform, to enable the platform efficiencies.
• Owns OneSource Platform Cost & recharge model, Budget & RF management on his scope.
• Strong leadership.
• Delivers platform demonstrations and presentations to internal customers and external partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, data and analytics, or business administration
• A minimum of 10 years of experience within a global organization is required and a minimum of 3 years of experience leading agile cloud-based data platform development and operations as a product owner / technical product owner
• Experience managing data architecture focused projects and experience effectively collaborating and managing stakeholders.
• Expertise driving adoption to improve platform user base.
• Ability to make decisions for products and platforms based on highest value.
• Excellent knowledge of data use cases in the areas of CPG business including, but not limited to, commercial data, finance, SAP, customer data, digital, etc.
• Transformative and strategic mindset.
• Technology knowledge includes Azure / cloud architecture, Informatica, Databricks, Azure DevOps, tech policy configuration and management, Data factory, etc.
The Danone Data & Analytics organization (D&A) is looking for a Tech Platform Owner. Data & Analytics has the mission to deliver-leading edge, business-focused data powered products & services that will help strengthen Danone transformation & growth. The platform owner as a type of product owner: Someone whose product is a platform and who requires in-depth technical expertise to communicate with the users of the platform —the members of the data product teams who build the products that use the platform, regional D&A and CBU IT&Data.
Working at Danone gives you the chance to impact more than 12 million consumers in Spain, where we lead the ranking of the most chosen brands in the country.
"At Danone we are 100% committed to guaranteeing bias-free selection processes and equal opportunities. For this we have trained all the people who participate in them. Because to work with us, what matters to us is what you can contribute and nothing plus"