About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition India and South East Asia is seeking for Learning Manager - MY&SG based in Malaysia. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|About the job|
• Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
• Being accountable and responsible for safety.
• Being the main contact point between MBU MY/SG for Global/Regional deployments of initiatives/ monitoring/implementation.
• Being learning & development expert to provide learning solutions to the company by working closely with Global & Regional Learning and local HRBP teams.
• Oversee the planning & implementation of learning & development activities to ensure all activities are provided in an effective manner, fully support company directions, ensure employees are given the opportunity for development.
|About you |
• Bacherlor's or Master’s degree in any related field.
• Individual with L&D experience, has a personality that works well with internal and external stakeholders.
• Matured to handle both administration, planning & strategic and execution roles of learning.
• Interpersonal Skill, Communication Skill and Presentation Skills.
• In-House and External training work experience.
• Training Needs Analysis and learning & development knowledge in multinational company.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA Business Services-HR
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com