Would you like to become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader? Here is your chance. Join our IT & DATA Team in Poland. As the Demand Planning Application Owner, your mission will be to own IT Demand planning product which support DP process in the Value Chain. You will drive the core model design, the roadmap, the level of support and focus on business value creation & end-to-end integration of supply chain planning.
Embark on an exciting transformation journey of IT, fostering a new culture of everyday agility. A culture of being change catalysts, borderless, obsessed with value creation and of being a proud tech tribe.
As the Application Owner- Demand Planning you will be responsible for:
- E2E ownership of tech & data solution for Demand Planning- SAP IBP, SAP APO, O9 Demand Planning.
- Defining & executing roadmap.
- IT Product maintenance and support.
- Delighting user experience through technology and data.
- Supporting efficient demand planning process and business transformation
- Bringing expertise on the solution during deployments.
- Integration with other supply chain planning platforms & reporting tools.
- Optimizing IT costs.
This position is perfect for you, because:
- You have a solid experience in managing IT products.
- You have an expertise in demand planning processes, data & solutions architecture (SAP APO, SAP IBP, O9, machine learning).
- You have excellent stakeholder management, communication & presentation skills.
- You present innovative thinking & focus on user experience.
- You are fluent in English.
DANONE is a leading food and drink company with a fast-growing health-focused portfolio. With over 100 years of expertise, we care about every product we make, and we care equally about how we make them. Our company is embarking on an exciting global transformation to its strategy and organisational set up and we want you to be part of that journey! The importance of eating and drinking healthy nutritional products is stronger than ever and the chance to adapt and evolve through digital transformation is upon us. We want to embrace these opportunities to build a more agile, integrated and synchronised organisation powered by our people.
We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves. In working our way, we recognise that work and home life are blended and that it is output that matters, meaning that value creation can be generated by balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs.
In Poland, we can recognize the brand as a group of companies like Danone, Żywiec Zdrój, and Nutricia. We are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Behind the greatest brands there is always Information Technology. At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world.
Join this worldwide movement and explore Danone IS/IT universe: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
For more information about Danone, our divisions, and our culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
- You will become a part of the IT revolution as a global FMCG leader!
- Danone is all about development! We ensure you work with great products, and technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy.
- On top of that, you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview.
The next step is a meeting with your future manager at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).