Would you like to become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader? Here is your chance!
We are looking for a Business Solutions Analyst- Cycles and Procurement - a person that will join, contribute and provide a range of IT services within zone Europe CIS & Turkey IT & Data Hub D2D. All of this with the main objective to meet or exceed business expectations in all aspects of Danone’s businesses.
Embark on an exciting transformation journey of IT, fostering a new culture of everyday agility. A culture of being change catalysts, borderless, obsessed with value creation and of being a proud tech tribe.
As a Business Solutions Analyst- Cycles and Procurement, you will be responsible for:
- Leading projects around the Procurement domain within the EUCIST region.
- Maintaining existing solutions and being IT L1 support to Cycles & Procurement business users. Ensuring the availability and effectiveness of IT systems so as to meet or exceed business needs.
- Analyzing business processes (mapping, optimization).
- Participating and leading projects to implement solutions.
- Proactively monitoring the market situation in terms of IT solutions for Cycles & Procurement.
- Communicating and cooperating with project teams and business users in CEN countries. You simply will be in the place where unique conversations happen every day.
- Contributing to the alignment of the IT service delivery with the business strategy and driving the business to utilize competitive advantages through technology-enabled processes for the D2D domain.
- On top of that, you will be responsible for the remaining internal processes improvements.
This position is perfect for you, because:
- You have an experience in a similar position or you have been working in the IT support area.
- You have already gained experience in the Procurement domain (SAP Ariba, Coupa).
- You have analytical skills with the ability to use Excel and IT helpdesk tools. Great, then you are a master of connecting dots and desire to explore and dig into technical details to find the answer.
- You have specific functional knowledge of the Industrial/Quality/Supply Chain/Logistics or other D2D domain.
- You worked with ITIL processes and systems (incident and change management).
- You are experienced with Project Management methodologies (Agile, Prince2) not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes your work more exciting and efficient.
- You are independent and love to communicate complex concepts simply.
- You have great English skills, both verbal and written.
- You are able to work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a reocation package to help you out.
DANONE is a leading food and drink company with a fast-growing health-focused portfolio. With over 100 years of expertise, we care about every product we make, and we care equally about how we make them. Our company is embarking on an exciting global transformation to its strategy and organisational set up and we want you to be part of that journey! The importance of eating and drinking healthy nutritional products is stronger than ever and the chance to adapt and evolve through digital transformation is upon us. We want to embrace these opportunities to build a more agile, integrated and synchronised organisation powered by our people.
We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves. In working our way, we recognise that work and home life are blended and that it is output that matters, meaning that value creation can be generated by balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs.
In Poland, we can recognize the brand as a group of companies like Danone, Żywiec Zdrój, and Nutricia. We are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Behind the greatest brands there is always Information Technology. At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world.
Join this worldwide movement and explore Danone IS/IT universe: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
For more information about Danone, our divisions, and our culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
- You will become a part of the IT revolution as a global FMCG leader!
- Danone is all about development! We ensure you work with great products, and technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy.
- On top of that, you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview.
The next step is a meeting with your future manager at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).