A propos de l'offre
You are the one in charge for operational tasks and processes related to the contract & pricing management of Raw & Packaging materials. This operational job is essential to the smooth running productions of Danone factories worldwide. And in addition, you will be contributing to the continuous improvement of tools and processes.
• Masterdata: creation of vendors and materials using ORsoft
• Manage pricing and technical contracts in SAP with close collaboration with the buyers & other internal stakeholders
• Manage technical contact validations with suppliers
• Manage solving of blocked invoices issues with the buyers and suppliers
• Apply standard process put in place between all parties
• Continuous improvement of process and tools
You will be part of the team supporting the buyer of Dairy Ingredients, Food, Ingredients, Packaging and Plastics globally.
A propos de vous
To be successful and happy in this role, you bring the following know-how:
• Analytical skills with great attention to details, as well as ability to see the big picture
• Strong Excel and reporting background
• SAP/ ERP software experience is a MUST
• Proactive, self-starter with ability to take initiative
• Stakeholder management & great communication skill
• Hands-on mentality, pragmatic
• Experience in a multinational or big corporate is preferred
A propos de nous
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Alpro, Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary (gross yearly base incl. 12 months + 8% holiday allowance) and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. Non factory role based in the Netherlands we also offer a hybrid working environment which enables each team to meet our people's desire for flexibility. Across our 3 office hubs in Hoofddorp, Zoetermeer and Utrecht this helps us create better opportunities for connection & synergies across our entities, teams, functions and categories.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
If you, as a direct applicant, have any questions feel welcome to contact Karlijne Camerling-Coopmans Senior Talent Manager C&P a.i. via Karlijne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally: this vacancy is not open for interim solutions nor external agency recruitment. Any request from any kind of external agency is not appreciated as Danone only works with contracted suppliers. We highly value DGPR therefore any kind of cv push is NOT appreciated and is considered not received. Thank you for respecting our Danone Talent Management process.