Über den Job
- Support Business Controlling processes for Austria & Slovenia and support smooth organizational transformation
- Setup and monitor relevant KPIs and identify actions to mitigate variances
- Financial Business Partner for the Sales, Planning, and Marketing teams
- Support closing, forecasting and reporting processes
- Ensure correctness of data and provide meaningful insights, identify risk & opportunities and be sparring partner for your stakeholders
Start is in Vienna or Puch (near Salzburg), Limited to 12 months.
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business Administration with focus on finance or controlling
- First experience through internships, ideally in a relevant sector
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel & PPT), experience with SAP desirable
- Good analytical skills, detail orientation and highly self motivated
- Independent working style, strong communication skills and real team player
- Proficient English language skills
What are the contractual advantages of the V.I.E ?
• There are no taxes and charges on salary, as a V.I.E your social security is covered by April international.
• You will be granted with 2,5 days off per month.
• Your gratification is fixed according to the Business France grid.
• The cost of your back-and-forth flight or train tickets is covered.
Why you should choose this V.I.E experience at Danone?
A rewarding personal experience
Making the choice to do a V.I.E can turn out to be a great opportunity. This is your chance to challenge yourself and to discover more about a new country. You will be part of the Danone community, working for some of the best-known brands in the world. Our objectives are to make sure that you will come as you are, ready to innovate and to bring your perspective. We, as a company, bring a great importance in creating an inclusive working environment. We will consider all applicants to our offers. As a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. One Planet One Health by You.
Be part of the international V.I.E community
We will always make sure that you will feel great in your host country. You will be part of the V.I.E community group where you will be regularly informed about any news concerning the community. This will enable you to get in touch with the international Danone community and to learn more about multiple cultures. You will also integrate an international talent pool giving you the opportunity to extend your time working for Danone across the world or in France. You will join dynamic teams and play an important role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button now. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
We systematically respond to all our candidates; if you have not been contacted, your request has not yet been processed. The processing time for applications may vary depending on the period and the volume of applications.
Your contact person Barbara Winter is looking forward to receiving your documents.