About the job
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in and reports directly to the Head Industrial Automation. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
Do you want to be part of a multidisciplinary project team? In this role you will deliver strategic business projects and make an impact. You play a key role in the implementation of new technologies within our factory and have direct contact with stakeholders and suppliers on all kinds of levels.
Key challenges of this role are to setup the IT scope in strategic technical investments. You will be part of the selection phase of projects (define, develop, implement, launch and close) on Industrial Automation topics. You will also define, develop and implement the IT components related to industrial automation as part of the technical projects.
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Supply Point you will be responsible for:
- Be counterpart for engineering in some main strategic technical projects for the industrial automation part.
- Leads and implements turnkey industrial automation solutions according to URS and makes sure that IA and IT standards are respected as well as all GMP rules.
- Leads, empowers and instructs suppliers and internal/external automation engineers in the Select, Define, Develop, Implement, Launch and Closing phase of the project steps.
- Security : data integrity and backups
- Communicates and convinces on all levels in the organization internal and suppliers
- Supporting the CAPEX projects on the automation side by anticipating any impact on automation given by the project.
- Control of cost and invoicing of the automation projects and propose solutions in case of over costs.
You are a team player who can easily connect to other departments and influence and persuade others when needed. You have strong communication skills to communicate with all levels and can easily build effective working relationships. For this role it is important to have a proactive attitude with a strong eye for detail.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- Master or Bachelor degree in operations;
- +3 years of experience in an international production environment in pharma, food or FMCG;
- You have experience in an industrial automation environment;
- Mechanical, electrical, IT expertise, robotics and software (SAP) experience
- You have an helicopter view, proactive mindset with a strong eye for detail, with good communication skills;
- You are strong in stakeholder management (from director till operational level), result driven and project management;
- Are fluent in English and Dutch.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the Project Lead Liquid Processing we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Toon Fleminks, Talent Manager via Toon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.