About the job
- Lead and coordinate all relevant activities for new product introduction and/or changes with the CBU’s
- Lead or take part of project management in the factory
- Being SPOC of the medical portfolio change from factory side for the network
- Having high level of knowledge about product portfolio in scope
- Ensure that product introduction and change processes are constantly under control according to the factory performance requirements
- Identify actions to continuously improve internal activity management processes
- Control the first time right of new product implementation, ways of working and take part in risk management
- Taking care of effective communication towards CBUs and all specific stakeholders
- Manage the Phase in /Phase out of innovations in the market
Start as of now, position is in Fulda.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics or equivalent
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Great team player and open-minded
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and international environment
- Autonomous and managerial capabilities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Respect of Q&FS, safety and environment standards on site
- Fluent in English, German (optional)
- Working partially from home/distance is negotiable
OWN your IDEAS
In our culture, respect and team spirit are embedded at all levels: the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
Your career path is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility: We support you - e.g. with our coaching and mentoring offer
OWN your IMPACT
A job means so much more than titles and earning money. With us you have the opportunity to really make a difference and improve the health of people and the planet. Are you ready to share your vision with us and take your role to the next level? Then become a part of Danone and our strong team with the successful brands.
- Free supply of water and fruits
- Transportation subsidy
- Free parking
- Fitness studio cooperation
- Support of bike leasing offers
- Subsidized lunch
- Access to corporate benefits
- Company pension plan
- Vacation and christmas allowance
Your contact person Karsten Modis is looking forward to receiving your documents via mail (Bewerbung-Fulda.Milupa@danone.com) and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social religion, disability, age and sexual orientation.