About the job
About the role:
We have an amazing opportunity for a Customer Planning Analyst located Remotely. The primary focus of the role will be to support Picture of Success (PICOS) and Portfolio Strategy (OBPPC) initiatives, collectively known as "Touchpoints". PICOS is an initiative to define a harmonized framework of clear, customized, channel-level guidance for in-store execution. This includes assortment, shelving, display, price, & promo. OBPPC seeks to define the optimal Brand-Pack-Price combination for each Occasion in each Channel. This work ties closely to and supports Danone's Big Bets for 2022.
The role will support these initiatives through maintaining existing tools, reports, and processes, as well as the creation, deployment, and training of new tools and processes based on evolving business needs. This role is expected to work cross-functionally between HQ planning and other teams as needed, as well as have flexibility to pivot to other special projects or workstreams.
• Responsible for updating, maintaining, and publishing key tools and reports such as ARC Scorecards, PICOS Scorecards, OBPPC Metrics tracking, and Retail in-store image capture data.
• Work with Field Sales, Category Commercial, Category Management, and Retail to modify and improve existing tools and resources, as well as create new tools and resources based on business needs
• Collaborate with IT and Danone OneSource team, in conjunction with Sr. Manager, to implement Retail in-store image capture technology and reporting.
• Work to integrate Waters, Happy Family, and other business segments into existing tools and reports.
• Support ongoing training and rollout efforts related to PICOS; including direct support of Field Sales as scorecard visibility increases.
• Make recommendations to enhance sales tools and reports
• SME for all facets of PICOS, with a focus on reporting and KPI measurement
• Participate in system testing for new tool implementation and existing tool upgrades
• Analyze OBPPC ongoing results and help to identify key areas of opportunity. Work with Sr. Manager on developing and presenting recommendations for Category Commercial teams.
• Analyze monthly PICOS scores and help to identify key drivers and areas of opportunity. Collaborate with Sr. Manager to produce exec-level summaries.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
• You have at least 1-2 years of experience at a CPG company.
• You have excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge of MS Excel and Power Query. Working knowledge of DAX, PowerBI, and MS Azure a plus.
• You have strong communication skills
• You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage tight deadlines and cross-functional teams
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food! Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
The base compensation range for this position is $60,000-$65,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.