About the job
About the Job:
A key ambition of ours is to understand and connect better with our consumers. This role will support delivering the consumers' data and analytics product vision by enabling insights for key business questions leveraging data platforms and processes. You will help define the requirements and facilitate delivering solutions to improve our usage of consumer data, digital platforms and CRM. You will partner closely with the business to understand the day-to-day issues our business faces and identify ways to improve leveraging consumer data and analytics. You will work closely with the Data Product owners, supporting them by making the product vision a reality and maximize value for the organization.
The position can be based in our office in our White Plains, NY or Broomfield, CO.
Business Strategy / Strategic Vision:
- Collaborates with the agile team, empowering others to work effectively and efficiently with data
- Contributes to the vision of the product, its definition, and the associated value. Makes recommendations to build and sustain the backlog, arbitrating among different needs and priorities
- Ensures consistency between the needs of end-users and stakeholders, as reflected in the vision of the product, its delivery, and its deployment & adoption.
- Understands the business needs, proactively conducts exploratory and confirmatory analysis to identify product opportunities and discover product insights.
- Defines, analyzes, and validates key metrics to inform decision-making and measure product success from a business and user perspective
- Supports prioritization process, plans, and communicates on the steps identified to deliver the product
- Identifies opportunities to improve consumer footprint through implementation of analysis capabilities including SEO, path to purchase journey, measuring effectiveness of digital campaigns, CRM, etc.
Process & Projects:
- Technology processes (CRM), IT Platforms and/or end users.
- Agile frameworks and delivery models
Impact on Business Results:
Contributes to business results by delivering Data Products with high value for the organization, unlocking new capabilities and ensuring high quality IT delivery.
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated experience delivering BI, Analytics, Data Integration, or similar Data products
- Experience with CRM Jira (Atlassian) a plus
- Experience with CPG and working agile are desired
Innovation Skills and Competencies:
- Business Partnering . . . Be a business translator! Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data and to be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to the Business stakeholders and the Project / Development Teams
- Ability to rapidly understand business requirements, communicate business expectations to cross-functional development teams, document data findings that can be easily understood, structured, and detailed oriented profile
- Experience with Product and Agile Management methodology
- User Experience / Design Thinking / Data Visualization
- Knowledge in Framework Scrum
- Knowledge and experience with Jira (Atlassian) a plus
- Knowledge of CRM a plus
- Experience in marketing platforms
- Ability to synthesize to write user stories
- Consumer centered mindset
- Ability to understand the end-to-end consumer journey
- Business sense when discussing demands with functions and technical knowledge when communicating with IT squad.
- Solid communication, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills with the ability to work effectively with internal teams in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
- Organized, focused and able to thrive in a dynamic environment
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $95-110K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. (Note that this section is only needed for roles that could be based in Colorado)