About the job
Job Title: Nutricia Homeward Enteral Nurse
Location: East Sussex
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional out of hours telephone triage cover
Salary: Competitive/ Benefits include double matched pension, private healthcare, company vehicle, lunch allowance and a fantastic flexible benefits package!
We are looking for an NMC registered Nurse to join our team of Nutricia Homeward Enteral Nurse's in East Sussex. This is a community-based role working with both Adults and Children.
As autonomous practitioners on the road, you will provide dedicated enteral feeding care to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
You will provide training to support safe and speedy hospital discharges, provide regular reviews and trouble shooting advise to help prevent unneeded hospital stays including tube changes. You will also provide training to healthcare professionals to keep them up to date with the latest safe practice in relation to tube feeding.
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with Patients, Families and HCP’s
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary with minimal supervision.
- Be a registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN or RNLD) with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- PEG experience an advantage, but full training provided
- Competent in the use of technology
- Have a full clean driving licence
This role offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- The ability to manage your own diary and time to ensure our patients receive the highest standards of care
- The opportunity to work in the community where no two days are the same!
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance & Health cash plan
- Company Car
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday buy/sell available)
- A fully supported blended learning induction programme, including RCN accredited Enteral Specialist Care learning modules
- A rich CPD programme spanning both clinical and non-clinical competencies to support continuous professional development and contribute towards NMC re-validation