About the job
Job Title: Nutricia Homeward Enteral Nurse - Hywel Dda Health Board
Location: Covering Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: In line with band 5 salary plus annual bonus. Benefits to include double matched pension, private medical insurance, company vehicle, lunch allowance and a fantastic flexible benefits package!
We are looking for an NMC registered Nurse to cover our accounts covering the Hywel Dda Health Board. This is a community-based role working with both Paediatric and Adult caseload.
As autonomous practitioners on the road, you will provide dedicated enteral feeding care to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
You will provide training to support safe and speedy hospital discharges, provide regular reviews and trouble shooting advise to help prevent unneeded hospital stays including tube changes. You will also provide training to healthcare professionals to keep them up to date with the latest safe practice in relation to tube feeding.
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with Patients, Families and HCP’s
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary with minimal supervision.
- Be a registered Nurse with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Competent in the use of technology
- Have a full clean driving licence
This Role Offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- The ability to manage your own diary and time to ensure our patients receive the highest standards of care
- The opportunity to work in the community where no two days are the same!
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance
- Company Car
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday buy/sell available)
- A fully supported blended learning induction programme, including RCN accredited Enteral Specialist Care learning modules
- A rich CPD programme spanning both clinical and non-clinical competencies to support continuous professional development and contribute towards NMC re-validation
Danone is embarking on an exciting global transformation to its strategy and organisational set up and we want you to be part of that journey! The importance of eating and drinking healthy nutritional products is stronger than ever and the chance to adapt and evolve through digital transformation is upon us. We want to embrace these opportunities to build a more agile, integrated and synchronised organisation powered by our people.
We are a leading food and drink company with a fast-growing health-focused portfolio. With over 100 years of expertise, we care about every product we make, and we care equally about how we make them. We operate at 5 production sites as well as offices in the UK & Ireland- led by our people who power everything we do and are key to our success. We are a team of 2000+ Danoners, part of a 100,000 strong global family.
Danone is a people powered business, characterised by trust. We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves. In working our way, we recognise that work and home life are blended and that it is output that matters, meaning that value creation can be generated from any location in mainland UK, balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs.
Our brands include; Volvic, Evian, Harrogate, Activia, Alpro, Actimel, Nutricia, Aptamil and Cow & Gate.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking to specialise in the community, don’t hesitate to click the link to apply and our Recruitment Manager will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com
You can find further details about us, and other potential roles at www.danone.com.