About the job
Ever thought of doing an internship at Danone? Join us and challenge yourself in Digital Marketing!
DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINEE – INTERNSHIP/STAGE
For our Danone division in Milan we are looking as for now for a Digital Marketing Trainee.
During your internship you’ll be part of a dynamic team and you’ll have visibility on all the company’s departments and you’ll contribute to the achievements of your team.
About the job
You’ll collaborate with several company’s departments (Marketing, Sales, Category Management and Supply Chain) to develop your analytical skills and to discover competitive dynamics of Dairy market.
You'll support the Digital Marketing Team in the following activities:
- Design, planning and development the digital strategy for the brands including assets as social media, websites, influencers, eCommerce and CRM activities
- Strategic co-creation and planning of branded digital content (articles, videos, DEM, audio content) & services (Apps, consumer programs), including search/media tactics, SEO optimization and influencers partnerships
- Definition of communication strategy and editorial planning for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and others), including KPIs reporting & analysis
- Analytics reporting, media KPIs monitoring and data-integration strategies
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role, we believe you need to have:
- Master’s degree in Economics or Marketing or Management Engineering;
- Problem solving and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Structured and analytical way of working;
- Relational skills and flexibility;
- Previous international and/or internship experience will be a plus;
- Excel and Power Point knowledge;
- Fluent in English.
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104000 employees work on all five continents in the three Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Specialized Nutrition and Water on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food and healthy food needs a healthy planet: this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Our offices are centrally located and easily reached by public transportation. Free water, yogurt and fruits are of course benefits for our employees. We offer you a culture, where you’ll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You’ll learn from colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. We believe in “One learning a day”: learning something new each day means you keep growing every day!
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society.
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation.
We believe that our differences will make the difference
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the apply bottom!
Il trattamento dei dati personali avverrà nel rispetto T.U. sulla privacy, L.196/2003.
La ricerca è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77).