About the job
About the Job:
The mission of our Human Resources team is to cultivate Danone’s unique culture and help the business sustainably grow. As a part of this team, you will attract talent and support our people to develop, you will unite employees across the globe, and you will make an impact on society as a whole.
About the Job:
- You will support five senior HR leaders that sit on the HR Leadership Team
- You will provide calendar management, book travel arrangements, transportation and ad-hoc administrative requests
- You will use Cisco WebEx for videoconference meetings
- You will manage Travel & Expenses: submit expense reports after each business trip; or at minimum, once per month using Concur Travel & Expense management in conjunction with Citi
- You will support the HR leadership team in scheduling and organization of various project initiatives
- You will work with team and other EAs to lead and support leadership and department meetings and events
- Support team to coordinate budget preparation, and to monitor department budget spending status, if requested
- You will organize business lunches/set up for meetings
- You will manage assigned business related projects with minimal supervision
- POC for department mail
- Set up new vendor and request purchase orders as needed
- Manage Office supplies and space
- You will have an Associate’s Degree and minimum 7 years relevant experience
- You have a strong skillset in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- You will have working knowledge of social media (Workplace)
- You will have knowledge of SAP, Concur and OneBuy as a plus
- You will have the ability to multi-task, prioritize work assignments and be resourceful in finding answers with little information
- Excellent emotional intelligence and communication skills with the ability to interact & collaborate effectively with others
- Displays business acumen that supports Microsoft Office relied communications
- Display professional behavior and maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Grit to maintain composure when things go wrong.
- Speed and decisiveness to make the right moves in high-pressure situations
- Big Picture thinking to anticipate and detect problems and opportunities within situations
The base compensation range for this position is $33-36 per hour. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Danone requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to entering the workplace. Please note that employees will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations. Danone can change company protocols at any time depending on local, state, and federal regulations.