About the job
Human Resources Business Partner
Danone North America is building a stand-alone structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to hire a Human Resources Business Partner! This role will be the primary HR point of contact for all Head Office functions, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal and IT. The HR Business Partner's ultimate accountability is to build strategic organizational capability across the functions. The Business Partner is responsible for collaborating with business leaders and HR colleagues to deploy talent management, organizational development, and total rewards solutions to drive the business strategy and breakthrough results.
This is a hybrid position with an expectation of 3 days per week onsite in Broomfield, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Lead various cross-functional HR projects in support of the initial setup and ongoing contribution of the overall HR organization and functional leadership teams.
- Successfully execute all HR Cycle processes (Objective Setting, Talent Review, Mid-Year, Talent Development Plans, Annual Salary Review, budget management etc.) and partner with the HR Generalist to ensure HR system updates are completed in a timely manner.
- Support DEI efforts across the enterprise in partnership with the Head of HR, broader HR team, and business while acting as an advocate for and instilling an inclusive culture in PD+.
- Own the overall learning plan for your functions and partner with external resources as needed to implement.
- Partner with Head of HR to deploy total rewards programs including compensation, benefits, and wellness programs.
- Manage specific HR projects as determined by business strategy.
- Engage business leaders in the creation of the talent strategy for your functions as the organization is set execute, and track overall talent strategy action planning, including succession, workforce planning, career development, and people moves across each function.
The base compensation range for this position is $99,000.00-149,000.00 commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role.
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred. MBA, MS in Human Resource is a plus.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience in supporting diverse client groups.
- Strong OD/change management experience with proven track record of driving transformation.
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity.
- Desire to be a part of establishing a new company from the ground up.