About the job
Danone North America is building a structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
The IT Manager will be responsible for managing in-coming for IT services, production changes to systems and any impact on business operations. The Operations Manager will be a key contributor to the business and IT architecture as well as analysis of the processes of the company. The role can be hybrid or remote with a preference to be based in Broomfield, CO.
Reporting to the Head of IT.
- The IT Manager administers and maintains information technology systems (including PC and LAN equipment).
- Provides IT operations functions to offices for the organization’s standard hardware, software and voice/data network solutions.
- Responsible for the purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, servers and LAN network connectivity equipment.
- As appropriate, provides escalated on-site support hardware, software and network connectivity issues.
- Acts as the primary point of communication between IT and IS, business and functional units.
- Performs local administration and operations functions as appropriate in accordance with standards, policies and procedures.
- In cooperation with Information Security, local IT operations staff and key users, provides strategic, budgeting and disaster recovery/business continuity planning to offices and staff in multiple operating, business and functional units.
- Responsible for local inventory maintenance and software license management.
- Monitors security compliance in accordance with IT Security standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance of systems documentation such as IT operations manuals.
- Serves as the technical and communications liaison to and from stakeholders and office key users for IT communications, initiatives, needs assessments, etc.
- Responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (includes PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software)
- accurate and processes and procedures for onboarding and off boarding of employees.
- Provides escalated technical support that requires an on-site presence (server, NAS, network or PC equipment failure), including data backup recovery.
- Performs complex software/hardware troubleshooting, patches and re-installations in cooperation with ITCC and in accordance with established SLAs.
- Provides consulting/training/education services such as data management and staff training/orientation for standard systems.
- Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new office setups, office expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN and PC equipment.
- Responsible for local IT vendor, contract and outsourcing management.
- Performs appropriate duties associated with division and IT project-based activities.
- Participates in the identification, development and communication of new technology standards and best practices as appropriate.
- Responsible for monitoring data backups in offices to ensure that they are completed on a regular basis.
- Establishes a process to triage, assess severity, and assign resources to resolve or escalate incidents reported
- Coordinates regularly scheduled meetings with key business teams to manage the daily impact of any changes to the systems
- Establishes a continuous improvement mindset for key processes in the company. Initially, focusing on improving the reliability of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Develops reports, dashboard and other tools to communicate performance improvement and reliability of processes being managed
- Identify solutions to reduce customer issues and reduce system errors
The base compensation range for this position is $125,000-$145,000 commensurate with experience.
There is also a Success Bonus opportunity related to this role. In the event there is a sale of the Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+), this Success Bonus is payable according to terms and conditions outlined in a Transition Agreement. This incentive is meant to reward and prioritize these critical roles in the PD+ business and support this business through and beyond a sale of the business.
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 to 10 years of related experience or equivalent combination.
- Professional certifications as appropriate.
- Knowledge of current trends in the specific field.
- Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows.
- Familiarity with support and troubleshooting of IT Infrastructure
- Must have a strong dedication to customer service.
- Project Management experience