About the job
Danone is looking for a Customer Solutions Manager to join our team in Broomfield, CO!
The Customer Solutions Manager provides leadership for key Danone North America business segments, customers and/or Sales Regions. The Manager provides direction for the Customer Solutions department, which includes, but not limited to: Directing all aspects of the order to delivery processing; anticipates conflicting needs of the team, organization and customers while prioritizing and framing work and process flow accordingly; actively requests feedback and cross-functionally collaborate, maximizing resources for optimal outcomes/solutions/results.
• Leadership of key customers’ service delivery, multiple customer account teams and cross functional delivery of the order management to cash process.
• Initiates and effectively manages communications to key stakeholders, peers and direct reports as part of ongoing business, business expansion, issue resolution and organizational initiatives.
• Influences and Partners with Supply Chain, Quality, and Sales to optimize service and effectively manage cost.
• Leads and implements cross-functional initiatives in support of organizational programs, productivity, supply chain efficiency and value.
• Investigates and performs root cause analysis, facilitates issue resolution supporting best in class customer service through: efficient sales order processing, transportation planning, on-time delivery facilitation, and accurate invoice processing.
• Manages and mitigates wide-scale service disruptions through cross-functional partnership (Brand Teams, Sales, Plants/DCs, Quality, Production Planning, Distribution, Category Commercial) to prioritize customers.
• Team management: Effectively recruit, hire, develop, and mentor team to meet/exceed business' ongoing needs while instilling organizational core values in support of Company's Vision and Mission.
• Plans, instructs, monitors, guides, and evaluates individual team member and manager performance
• Development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure documentation and training materials in support of customer service and order to delivery process.
• Continuous Improvements: Develops, recommends and implements process improvements, streamlining overall departmental workflow.
• Manages customer scorecards as well as Service Level analysis insuring expectations alignment; attends on-site customer meetings to enhance service levels and business relationships/partnerships.
• Regularly monitors overall customer service level, develop/generate reports (routine & adhoc) to better evaluate performances against KPIs (internally and externally)
• Motivates team members and team leaders by actively listening, encouraging, rewarding and recognizing exemplary efforts. Upholds high integrity and professionalism through leading by examples
The base compensation range for this position is $97,000 - $146,000 (commensurate with experience). Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
Required Degree: Bachelor’s degree required. Internal CPG Supply Chain experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
3-5 years’ experience as a people manager
Occasional travel (estimate 6-12 trips annually)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Functional Competencies needed (specific to job):
• 5+ years of Customer Service, Logistics and/or Supply Chain experience preferable with CPG or retail perishable items
• Preferred experience in SAP OTC, consumer packaged goods (CPG): perishable items preferred, supply chain, VMI, EDI, TMS, International
• Preferred experience in MicroStrategy, PowerBI or other report creation software
• Proficient with MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.