About the job
|Danone Business Services is seeking for PO User Workspace APAC . With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|About the job|
• Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
• Being accountable and responsible for safety.
Business Strategy / Strategic Vision
• Owns the vision of the product, its definition, and the associated value. Is accountable for building and sustaining the backlog, arbitrating among different needs and priorities, and the delivery and performance of his/her Product.
• Ensures consistency between the needs of end-users and stakeholders, as reflected in the vision of the product, its delivery, and its deployment & adoption.
• Understands the business needs, structures, and translates them into the backlog, envisioning different solution to those needs
• Evaluates the costs and benefits of different options with input from the product team to optimize value creation. Owns the cost model of the product.
• Prioritizes, plans, and communicates on the steps identified to deliver the product
• Handles simultaneously product discovery and delivery in an adaptative, incremental and iterative manner.
• Establishes partnership with leading technology providers related to his/her Product.
Impact on Business Results
• Contributes to business results by delivering products with high value for the organization, unlocking new capabilities and ensuring high quality IT delivery.
• Assist local IT teams in the resolution of compliance deviations and the optimization of licenses allocation.
• Explain and monitor the application of group standard and policies related to devices, productivity platforms, collaboration solutions, support and work environments.
• Guide and support local IT teams for user communication and adoption strategies.
Process & Projects
• Technology products serving the GTI organization (e.g.: IT Ops Delivery, Service Mgmt., FinOps, BCP/DR), IT Platforms & Commons, and/or end users.
• Agile frameworks and delivery models.
• Devices, Operating Systems and the supervising management platform.
• Regional Support for the Collaboration, Productivity and Smart Office platforms.
• The Product Owner drives the Product Team’s work through the product’s backlog (content and prioritization).
• Works with distributed and/or partially distributed teams, assessing and addressing the challenges presented by that context (International and geographically distributed squad members, stakeholders, and customers).
• Impacts local teams while influencing the global Product roadmap through feedbacks
• Obsessed at reducing pain points and optimizing the user experience across devices and software solutions from anywhere
|About you |
• At least 6 years of experience in the technology related field. Customer facing experience.
• Business sense. Good knowledge of the business, the customers and Technology market.
• Knowledgeable about user experience and value journey.
• Technical expertise for the definition of the Product and its vision.
• Knowledge of Agile Frameworks & delivery models.
• Charismatic, with leadership attitude, self-starter spirit and autonomy.
• Ability to trade off and make decisions.
• Communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Adaptable and opened to change.
• Fluent in English.
• Good understanding of Cybersecurity challenges and frameworks.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA Business Services-HR
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com