About the job
Annual Salary: 55 328$ a 69 160$, with the possibility of paid overtime
Great opportunity to join a recognized top employer, with best in class Supply Chain practices and philosophy! Danone Canada’s Supply Chain was ranked number 1 in the 2020 Advantage Survey, in its main product categories. We have an exciting and growing product range and great plans to transform our end to end value chain. We are leading a network and digital transformation, and creating efficiencies across our organization and processes. Looking for passionate and agile talent to contribute to this transformation towards our vision of becoming the best performing, greenest and smartest supply chain ecosystem, in one of the largest CPG organizations in Canada and beyond. We want to hear from you!
As Production Planner, you will be responsible for turning the master plan into a detailed production plan.
You will also plan and oversee needs for all production lines and update priorities by carrying out administrative and manual work to coordinate the movement of inventory.
You will contribute to meeting KPIs by ensuring an appropriate response to any potential events or occurrences (production issues, launches, promotions, etc.).
You will also be in charge of maintaining computer systems in good working order, and implementing new SAP‑related functionalities by testing new computer tools, suggesting improvements and helping to install them correctly.
- Plan, organize, oversee and ensure monitoring for the production of finished products based on sales forecasts, in order to maintain:
- The CSL (Customer Service Level) in line with Supply objectives for all distribution centres
- PPED (Pertes sur Produit Expiré ou Désuet) at the level established by Supply objectives
- Respond to unanticipated problems/constraints in order to minimize their impact on production and the financial impact for the plant (loss of materials, time or packs); when needed, adjust production plans to keep all supply chain KPIs in line with objectives
- Plan semi‑finished product requirements
- Provide the Procurement department with the information needed for raw material acquisition, and adjust production plans based on Procurement constraints
- Inform all departments of their updated operational plans; when needed, organize and document the meetings necessary to bring all parties into alignment
- Monitor inventory of short‑dated products with the service provider to keep them to a minimum; take preventive and corrective action
- Communicate priorities, risks and items to address to transversal teams to ensure smooth operations
- Lead daily and weekly meetings with industrial teams
- Analyze production gaps and use PSL (Plant Service Level) reports to communicate explanations/steps to the departments concerned
- Ensure reports are produced for tracking KPIs (Sales to date/CSL/Info Rupture).
- Bachelor’s degree in production management
- Two years of experience in a planning position (or equivalent experience)
Managerial skills and attitude
- Advanced level of English and French (writing comprehension, written and spoken expression); language skills will be assessed by tests
- Familiarity with industry vocabulary in English and French
- Strong knowledge of Excel (verified by a test)
- Familiarity with computer systems (ERP) and their uses; experience with SNP and APO modules required
You are looking for fulfillment? We are looking for you!
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada’s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia®, Oikos®, DanActive®, Danone®, Silk® plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious®
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.