About the job
Are you an ambitious marketing professional looking for the next step in your career in an international environment? Do you want to be a part of a purpose driven FMCG-company and be a key player in growing our manifesto brands like Nutrilon? The role of Regional Brand Manager in Nutricia Worldwide at our office in Zoetermeer in the Netherlands could be the right opportunity for you!
Nutrica Worldwide is a unique business unit managing wide portfolio across 40+ markets worldwide operating through distributor model, with more than 36 different nationalities working together in a culturally rich and vibrant environment. As a Regional Brand Manager, based in The Netherlands, you will be in charge of marketing activities for the Nutricia consumer portfolio across wide geography of markets: Israel, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Srilanka, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, and Tajikistan. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing (Consumer), also located in The Netherlands.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to delivery and execution of penetration-led brand growth strategies, growth hacking, enabling new white spaces, and driving demand generation*
- Leveraging the power of data, analyze internal, market and consumer research to understand and predict trends in consumer behavior, and reveal insights to shift behaviors
- Define and measure brand impact, and build distinctive manifesto brands that drive business growth while positively impacting planet, health and society
- Lead creative and media agencies, building mental availability by delivering effective content and maximizing reach
- Monitor and control the marketing budget and its impact on the profitability of its brand and region
- Partner with local market distributors, exchange knowledge, and build local marketing capabilities, in order to ensure perfect execution of consumer marketing plans
- Contribute to various day to day tasks, such as purchase order creation, artwork check and validation.
- Beside your brand / market responsibility, you will work within cross-functional teams on markets business planning or key CBU projects as a team member or a leader.
*In line and with commitment to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
You should have strong passion for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG/ FMCG) and brand management; and have the enthusiasm to embrace the challenges from working in an international matrix structure:
- Fast learner, with 2-5 years of experience in product / brand management
- Bachelor or Master education level, preferable qualification in Marketing
- Speak and write English & Hebrew fluently (Russian is a plus)
- Strong intercultural communication, relationships and negotiation skills
- Passion for creativity, proactive thinking, and can do attitude
- Strategic thinking with the ability to adapt to changing/complex environment
- Organizational skills, able to prioritize and deliver under tight deadlines
- Autonomy, able to work independently and drive the project progress
- Experience in CPG/FMCG and/or work with distributor set up is a plus
- Travel required approx. 10-20%
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all. Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Joel Bacas on via joel.bacas @danone.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status