About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition India&South East Asia is seeking for SEA Senior Legal & Compliance Manager, based in Thailand. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
About the job
|About you |
• Bachelor Degree in Law/Legal. Advocate & Solicitor / Legal Practitioner (or equivalent) Country’s Bar.
• Minimum PQE 7-10 years in legal firm or as an in-house counsel in FMCG industry.
• Experience and knowledgeable on various complex areas of Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore [or Thailand, Laos, Myanmar or Cambodia].
• Policy review, improvement and drafting skills, ability to develop complex legal/policy templates for the MBU or implementation at regional level.
• Contract management - drafting, reviewing, negotiation of highly complex and contested agreement.
• Business acumen, ability to multi task and experience in handling complex projects.
• Maintain high level of expertise & empowerment in legal & compliance team.
• Ability to lead junior legal manager(s), driving efficiency and people development.
• Proven ability in multi-tasking, prioritizing workload, high attention to detail, meticulous, follow-through and accuracy.
• Understanding the technical knowledge in FMCG business and requirement.
• Collaborative mindset and attitudes.
• Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skill.
• Ability to prioritize and lead action plan with pragmatism.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA Business Services-HR
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com