About the job
We have an amazing opportunity in our White Plains office for a Senior Tax Associate. The Senior Tax Associate for NORAM Integrated Busines Services (IBS) is a key role in the preparation of tax compliance and reporting for income taxes.
- Assist with the income tax provision calculations per IAS12
- Assist with Federal, State, and local income tax estimates, extensions and returns
- Preparation of the tax packages to the core business units
- Assist with federal and state examinations
- Prepare responses to state and city notices
- Assist with research and planning
- Work to enhance the automation of the Tax Accounting and Compliance processes
- Coordinate with external service providers and manage various tax projects
- Work with all levels of professionals within and outside of the Tax Department
- Engage directly with Danone business groups on various tax matters
- You have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax, or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience. Public accounting experience preferred but not required.
- You are a CPA or hold other professional licenses (preferred but not required).
- You have excellent MS Excel skills. Experience with SAP and OneSource tax solutions is preferred.
- You have knowledge and understanding of US income tax and ASC 740/IAS12 fundamentals.
- You must be able to consistently meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- You can adapt to changes and reprioritize tasks as needed.
- You have intellectual curiosity and are detail oriented.
- You have strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills and are a team player.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $90-100K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.