About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We are currently looking to hire a Filler Machine Operator - Nights based in Bridgeton, NJ.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a TEAM based environment
- Operate and monitor the filler machines to achieve production goals
- Ensure the fillers are stocked with packaging to maintain steady production
- Perform all quality control checks such as monitoring temperature of the product, recording carton weights, performing carton dye checks, testing peroxide residuals, and other quality checks
- Attend and participate in daily shift meetings
- Adhere to safety and quality policies and Good Manufacturing Practices
The qualifications for this role include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to three months relate experience and/or training
- Experience in Food Manufacturing/Production environment preferred
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf